How do I register a class?
1. Click Registration button, Select Branch, Program, Session & click Submit button
2. Check your email and Click Validate to confirm your registration
3. Login into your Student Portal
4. Now complete your remaining information with your picture
5. Please pay using your debit or credit card to activate your account. If having any problem to pay call our office.
6. Phone: 703-310-4949, 703-986-9944
7. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, SufiaAWS5@gmail.com
- How do I contact you if I have a question?
- Our address:
- Why should I take training from Sufia Institute of Science & Technology (SIST)?
- Do I need prior IT experience to join your courses and get a job in IT field?
What is my class time?
Most of our classes are held either at 9AM or 10AM during the weekend. You will have only one (1) class per week either on Saturday or Sunday.
- What if I miss a class or cannot attend some classes?
- Can I attend my classes online?
- How do I pay my tuition fee?
- I cannot access my course materials. It seems my account is locked. How can I access course materials and videos now even it is midnight?
Why is my account locked? How do I unlock my account?
If you have a payment due, system/application automatically locks your account Just make your payment online from your Student Portal. System will automatically unlock your account right after making the payment
- Do you provide any assistance during the course?
- What type of study material will I get?
- How will I know which course do I need?
- Is there a Financing option or payment plan?