Terms of Service
Cancellation Refund Policy:
Rejection: An application rejected by the school is entitled to a full refund of all money paid except the $25 non-refundable registration fee.
An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three (3) business day, excluding weekends and holidays, of executing the enrollment agreement is entitled to a full refund of all money paid, excluding the $25 non-refundable registration fee.
An applicant requesting cancellation more than three (3) days after executing the enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to the first day of class is entitled to a refund of all money paid, less a maximum tuition fee of 15% of the stated cost of the course or $100, whichever is less.
A. A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide a written notice to the president of the school. The notice must include the expected last date of attendance and be signed dated by the student.
B. If special circumstances arise, the student can either withdraw from the school or join the next session without paying any additional tuition fee. The special circumstances may be illness, injury, birth, adoption, serious health condition of spouse, child, parent or self.
C. All refund will be paid to the student within 30 calendar days of the withdrawal date.
A refund will be based on the following refund policy:
|Proportion of Total Program Taught by Withdrawal date||Cost of Program|
|Less than 25%||25% up to but less than 50%||50% up to but less than 75%||75% or more|
|75% of program cost||50% of program cost||25% of program cost||No Refund|
Notice to Buyer:
1. Do not sign this agreement before you have read it or if it contains any blank spaces.
2. This agreement is a legally binding instrument. Both sides of the contract is binding only when the agreement is accepted, signed ,and dated by the authorized official of the school or the admissions officer at the school’s principal place of business. Read both sides before signing.
3. You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
4. This agreement and the school catalog constitute the entire agreement between the student and the school.
5. Although the school will provide placement assistance, the school does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon course or program completion or upon graduation.
6. The school reserves the right to rescheduled the course start date with number of Students scheduled are too small.
7. The school reserves the right to terminate a students’ training for nonpayment of tuition or failure to abide established standards of conduct. In this case, the school will use the regular refund policy for the refund paid to the student.
8. The school does not guarantee the transferability of credits and certificates to a college, university or institution. Any decision on the comparability, appropriateness and applicability of credit and whether they should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
1. I hereby acknowledge receipt of the school’s catalog as of today’s date, which contains information describing programs offered, and equipment/supplies provides. The school catalog is included as part of this enrollment agreement and I acknowledge that I have received a copy of this catalog.
2. I have carefully read and received an exact copy of this enrollment agreement.
3. I understand that the school may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements or if I fail to abide by established standards of conduct, as outlined in the school catalog. While enrolled in the school, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress as described in the school catalog and that my financial obligation to the school must be paid in full before a certificate may awarded.
4. I understand that the school does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program completion or upon graduation.
5. I understand that complaints, which cannot be resolved by direct negotiation with the school in accordance to its written grievance policy, may be filed with the state council of higher education for Virginia, 101 N.14th street ,9th floor, James Monroe building, Richmond, VA 23219.All student complaints must be submitted in writing.
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the school official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Sufia Institute of Science & Technology (SIST).My acceptance of the Terms & Conditions signifies that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognized my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract. My acceptance of the Terms & Conditions also signifies as my initial for all terms and conditions mentioned in Student Acknowledgements section.